Terms and Conditions
- A landowner and/or landowner's agent that posts information consents to the disclosure of the information posted.
- Potential hunters that register to access the information posted consent to the disclosure of their registration information.
- All persons using the Hunt Texas Online Connection agree to accept email communications from TPWD to ensure customer satisfaction with this service.
- TPWD provides the Hunt Texas Online Connection as a public service in support of TPWD's mission to manage and conserve the natural and cultural resources of Texas and to provide hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation opportunities for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations.
- The Hunt Texas Online Connection is a basic lease listing service. For enhanced listing capabilities and services for a fee, private lease listing sites may prove useful.
- TPWD does not independently verify the information posted and makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, currency, or suitability of any information posted.
- TPWD disclaims that the listed properties and/or facilities are appropriate for any potential hunter's particular purposes.
- TPWD specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from use of the information posted.
- All transactions that may arise from use of information posted shall be directly between the listing landowner and/or the landowner's agent and potential hunters, where it is the responsibility of the potential hunter to authenticate any information posted.
- TPWD does not in any way endorse any listing landowner or landowner's agent who posts information or any potential hunter that registers to access the information posted.
- All persons using the Hunt Texas Online Connection acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of TPWD Web Site Policies (Opens in a new window).
Warning: Falsifying information on the Hunt Texas Online Connection is a punishable offense.
Texas Penal Code, Section 37.10. Any person who knowingly makes a false entry in, or false alteration of a governmental record is guilty of a felony of the third degree punishable by confinement in jail for any term of not more than 10 years or less than 2 years and punished by a fine not to exceed $10,000.
Note that this includes terminating your valid email account without notifying Hunt Texas. You should delete all your leases first.